About Evolve Giving Group:
Evolve Giving Group (“Evolve”), a full-service fundraising and nonprofit management firm, was founded in 2020 by a team of nonprofit professionals who have served more than 300 organizations working side-by-side. Evolve’s team offers decades of in-house fundraising and management experience with local, national and global not for profit institutions. People are the heart of our business. Our team builds lifelong relationships with nonprofit leaders through shared dedication and commitment to the mission. With a deep focus on fund development and philanthropy, we collaborate with our clients every step of the way to create straightforward, actionable solutions. This results-driven approach strengthens our clients’ financial resilience, builds stronger leaders and enables each nonprofit to reach the next stage of growth.
The Associate Consultant will provide critical support to the consultancy team and to the client on Evolve projects. The ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining attention to detail is critical, as is strong and open communication with both internal Evolve Giving Group team members and clients. This position offers a remote work environment with occasional evening and weekend meetings.
The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising or a working knowledge of nonprofit fundraising concepts combined with 3-6 years of professional experience in a related field, such as nonprofit operations, board and leadership development, events or strategy. The ideal candidate will also have experience working for or with organizations in the Jewish communal space.
Compensation Range: $50,000 - $62,000/year
If interested, please reach out to Laura Knisley (email@example.com) with a resume and cover letter.
Position requires the ability to:
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- Multi-task and manage several projects concurrently with sharp attention to detail.
- Prioritize action items efficiently.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and mail merge manager.
- Become familiar and adept with new CRM programs, CMS, email marketing tools and other web-based and social media tools.
- Problem-solve resourcefully and proactively.
- Self-motivate and work in an independent environment.
- Collecting, compiling, organizing and entering data.
- Tracking projects including:
- Maintaining and organizing notes throughout the week of client and team’s progress.
- Scheduling internal team meetings and external client meetings.
- Preparing agendas and other materials for meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes that track important decisions and action items.
- Sending follow-up communications to all relevant parties and corresponding appropriately with the responsible team member.
- Managing established project timeline.
- Interacting with volunteers and board members.
- Conducting prospect and foundation research.
- Developing client communications and materials.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of fundraising events.
- Supporting Evolve Giving Group business development, communications and other internal projects.
Evolve Giving Group is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Evolve strongly encourages applications from individuals with varied identities and backgrounds.