About Evolve Giving Group:
Evolve Giving Group (“Evolve”), a full-service fundraising and nonprofit management firm, was founded in 2020 by a team of nonprofit professionals who have served more than 300 organizations working side-by-side. Evolve’s team offers decades of in-house fundraising and management experience with local, national and global not for profit institutions. People are the heart of our business. Our team builds lifelong relationships with nonprofit leaders through shared dedication and commitment to the mission. With a deep focus on fund development and philanthropy, we collaborate with our clients every step of the way to create straightforward, actionable solutions. This results-driven approach strengthens our clients’ financial resilience, builds stronger leaders and enables each nonprofit to reach the next stage of growth.
The Operations Manager reports directly to the Vice President, Finance & Operations, and is primarily responsible for supporting the Evolve team in areas related to systems management, human resources, and finance. The Operations Manager also supports the Business Development team by managing Evolve’s CRM system.
This role requires someone who has a leadership aptitude and is able to work alongside senior leaders and stakeholders within the firm. The ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining attention to detail is critical, as is strong and open communication with Evolve team members, vendors, and clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience in an operations-related role at a professional services firm or a nonprofit organization.
Compensation Range: $30 - $40/per hour (Part-Time/20 Hour Per Week Position)
If interested, please reach out to Laura Knisley (email@example.com) with a resume and cover letter.
Position requires the ability to:
- Supporting the Evolve team with all systems and applications, including (but not limited to): Google Workspace, Dropbox, Zoom, Concur (expense reporting), Crelate (applicant tracking), Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and others.
- Managing Evolve’s CRM system, including implementing process protocols as needed, oversight of the data entry assistant, data integrity and clean up, and reporting.
- Providing support to the Vice President, Finance & Operations on functions related to Human Resources, including benefits administration, compliance, policy updates, coordination of performance management-related activities, and assisting with drafting contractor agreements.
- Providing support to the Vice President, Finance & Operations on functions related to finance, including support on accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Coordinating sessions for new team members and execution of onboarding on operations-related items.
- Planning annual events and activities including team retreats, holiday mailings, and team celebrations.
- Providing support to senior leadership on coordination and execution of Evolve webinars.
- Managing the procurement process of new hardware, software, and supplies.
- Conducting research on new tools and best practices.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities that arise.
- Self-motivate and thrive in an independent, remote environment.
- Correspond in a professional and timely manner with clients, vendors, senior leadership, and consultants.
- Problem-solve resourcefully and proactively.
- Proactively manage several projects and priorities at once with keen attention to detail.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, Quickbooks, and CRM systems (Hubspot and/or Insightly experience is a huge plus)
Please note this is a part-time, independent contractor role and not a W-2 employee role.
Evolve Giving Group is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. As an equal opportunity employer, Evolve strongly encourages applications from individuals with varied identities and backgrounds. This position will remain open until we have a diverse pool of candidates.