About Evolve Giving Group:
Evolve Giving Group (“Evolve”), a full-service fundraising and nonprofit management firm, was founded in 2020 by a team of nonprofit professionals who have collectively served more than 300 organizations in the nonprofit sector. Evolve’s team offers decades of in-house fundraising and management experience with local, national and global nonprofit, mission driven organizations. People are the heart of our business. We utilize a collaborative approach to working toward growth, characterized by mutual respect and trusting relationships. With a deep focus on fund development and philanthropy, we rely on research, innovation and years of experience to create straightforward, actionable solutions that reflect each organizations’ culture and practice. Our work is grounded in our belief that nonprofits and their leaders have the power to change the world; and our results-driven approach strengthens our clients’ financial resilience, builds stronger leaders and enables each nonprofit to reach the next stage of their development.
A Senior Associate Consultant (“SAC”) at Evolve is an integral member of our consultant team, serving a direct, client facing, project management role on client projects. Project work may include fundraising support, strategy development, board and leadership development, donor communications, event management, executive search support
and administrative support. SACs often work on a project team with a more senior consultant, who will provide leadership and strategy development. Larger client projects might also include an Associate Consultant, whose work an SAC may supervise. The ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining excellent attention to detail is critical, as is strong and open communication with both internal Evolve Giving Group team members and clients. This position offers a remote work environment with occasional evening and weekend meetings.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, or 8+ years of professional experience in a related field, such as nonprofit operations, board and leadership development, events, executive search or strategic planning (along with a strong grasp of nonprofit fundraising concepts and practices).
Compensation Range: $40 - $47/hour
If interested, please reach out to Laura Knisley, Vice President, Finance & Operations (email@example.com) with a resume and cover letter.
- Overseeing information gathering, including collecting, compiling, organizing and entering data.
- Tracking projects and timelines including:
- Maintaining and organizing notes throughout the week, tracking client and team progress.
- Scheduling internal team meetings and external client meetings.
- Preparing agendas and other materials for meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes that track important decisions and action items.
- Sending follow-up communications to all relevant parties and corresponding appropriately with the responsible team member.
- Serving as the main project contact and corresponding with professional staff, volunteers and board members.
- Designing, coordinating and facilitating check-in phone calls, meetings and/or retreats.
- Drafting materials, reports and/or resources to support project assessment and implementation.
- Serving as a project manager and providing oversight and direction to a client project.
- Supporting Evolve Giving Group business development, communications and other internal projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Implement fundraising practices, with a focus on annual campaign development, major gifts, and capital/endowment campaign planning and management
- Perform donor and prospect research.
- Create meaningful and engaging print and electronic donor communications.
- Offer strategic thinking and tailor recommendations to the specific needs of a client.
- Understand and create budgets and timelines.
- Manage committees, board members and volunteers.
- Be a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Be comfortable presenting to or facilitating groups and teams.
- Work collaboratively with other members of a project team
- Work independently, managing multiple projects, timelines and own workload
- Problem solve resourcefully and proactively.
- Analyze and synthesize information, spot trends and ask insightful questions.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite and CRM platforms.
Please note this is an independent contractor role and not a W-2 employee role.
Evolve Giving Group is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Evolve strongly encourages applications from individuals with varied identities and backgrounds. This position will remain open until we have a diverse pool of candidates.